Friday, September 23, 2011

Heather is AMAZING!!!






There's a big grapevine on a big ol' frame on the property where we rent. Our landlord told us we could pick the grapes. So Heather went out with the kids and picked about 8,000 lbs of grapes. My first thought was "Ummmm, what are you going to do with all those grapes?" Well, she made grape juice! It made the house smell like grape jelly for a couple of days. I must admit, I was skeptical and didn't want to try it. I am not a huge fan of grape juice anyway......but after a couple of days I looked around and nobody was looking......and I tried it! It's DAAAAAAAANG GOOOOOD!!! I'm sorry to brag about Heather.....but she's amazing and I can't stand keeping it under wraps any more. She's awesome! It's too bad that I can't send out samples of this juice. I feel bad for sharing the story and photos and leaving you wondering what it tastes like. It's a little thicker than store bought juice. I know that sounds gross.....but it's really good stuff.





Anyway....just thought I'd brag for Heather. By the way....she's sitting less than 10 feet away from me and has no idea she's being blogged about. HAHA!






Rex

4 comments:

Paige said...

That's so funny that Rex hijacked the blog!! (and yes, Heather is AMAZING. She'd be even more amazing if she'd write on the blog herself a little more...some of us are wondering what she's up to these days....)

Solo Tech said...



We Introduce you our new Songs Lyrics Website.Here you can search all kind of pakistani and

indian lyrics songs on this website.

All kind of songs

Unknown said...

Pretty! That was a really wonderful post.
I've to put it here Kitchens in Lahore

Silkroadpharma.com said...

Pretty! That was a really wonderful post.
Buy Opana online